I Want to Be Married, So, Why Am I Not Married?

Why won't that girl stop trying to give me signs about wanting to get married, I wonder? I mean, everything we do or learn signifies the acknowledgment of something greater than our self. I for one become bothered when I hear people say things like "I don't think I'm ready yet." Or "I'm not quite ready." Or "I never want to get married." I have dated men who want to get married and are not presently doing the work, and don't understand why they cannot see that something greater is in their midst. These men do not believe in that greater power known as Life, and they refuse to acknowledge that a bigger force is at play. These men simply don't understand theirs.

Why won't that girl stop trying to give me signs about wanting to get married, I wonder? I mean, everything we do or learn signifies the acknowledgment of something greater than our self. I for one beco

I have however come to the realization that it is not necessarily the other persons' responsibility to acknowledge their desire for a higher level of connection, connection, and spirituality. "I want to be married, so why am I not married?" Well, because I don't believe that I ever have or have ever been. It's an old story, and one that I'm not going to Astros to cope with. I will however, Others who do have something they wish they could offer the relationship, they may not be aware of it. Or, because I've discovered that there has been a twilight zone that falls between getting married and simply being with someone. This shouldn't take away from the fact that this connection is important or important to you. It is however, the result of independence from an oftentimes controlling, interrogated, and misunderstood self.

I have found that relationships that have one person coming to the relationship with an overpowering and unsatisfying sense of their self is at the least a bit of a distraction and at its core fearful of the unknown, of being controlled in turn by a stronger partner. With this as our starting point there is an undeniably apparent tendency for a marriage relationship to skip the connection stage and go straight to the level of intimacy and intimacy. I have heard many people say that if you are unhappy at the moment that you should just stop trying to be unhappy and wait for the Right person to come along. I've even heard some people say that you should just stay in the relationship you're in or wait for the person to change. These people draw a line that separates what is right for them and what is right for others. This is a very unhealthy line of thinking.

What do I mean by Right Person ? Someone that treats you with love, concern, respect, privacy, strength, support, honesty, fun, self-respect, and the love and joy you deserve. Someone who comes without fault and is not under duress. Someone always has your back no matter what the circumstance. If you find yourself asking for these qualities in a relationship start right now with asking yourself "What am I looking for and deserve?" There is a whole list of traits to look for in your higher self. Attraction, passion, intelligence, fun, self-control, kindness, love, a good heart, a sharing attitude, trustworthiness,community and purpose are just a start to list what we are looking for in a person. Although these traits are essential you must be honestly evaluating if you have these traits in your partner. If you can't evaluate if you have these traits then go with your instincts. Perhaps your higher self is desperately searching for you and only you to offer these qualities.

It has been said that we have everything we need and nothing we don't want i.e. attractive. We also want security, power, and various other leveraged Hobbies (engage in sports, hang off with friends, grocery shopping, DIY projects) but we also want and deserve to have fun. Not just boyfriends or girlfriends butbrace your Masters and be willing to include them in YOUR life without drama or having to adjust or make adjustments.

We also have everything we need and want in a partnership. To have a partnership it's a combination of the two of you just like the two of you are different only in scale. What I am saying is seek to balance both. If you are seeking the security in partnership work hard at your career, have a powerful and healthy relationship with your friends and family both emotionally and economically, and have learned the various ways of working together and communicating effectively while engaging in your passions and interests. This is a relationship success strategy without question.

Your higher self is a connection between you and your path. We are one with many thoughts, feelings, ideas, instincts, desires, and the spiritual realm. Seeking partnership in this realm will provide you with a deeper connection to all life and to those individuals as well.

We are one with Nature as the source of all that we experience in this world. To seek out a partner that in attracts you in this world is to connect to the source.

Previous Post Next Post